Wednesday 17 July 2013

what's left of me...

whats left of me
when u wudnt see
just a heart beat away
is where i stay
lukin at me when u smile
makin livin worth some while
do i know u is all u say
pulin my plug right away
knowing im still invisible
tryin to make d imposible
every time i think
m getin closer
ud b nokin at my door
sayin we are over
fidin ways to break my stupid heart
not knowin how to live apart
always bein rong in my assumptions
lukin from d rong direction
why was i so blind everytime
thinkin dat d pain's always mine
not seein dat u had ur share
hidin dat u realy care
wen dose tears
role down ur cheeks
misundrstud for someone else
never saw u wer scared just like i was
wel its nevr too late
we can still make it
lets stay together
baby forever
for all what hapens
lets have whats left of us

No comments:

Post a Comment