Wednesday 17 July 2013

heart..


when i saw u first at my door
all i ever had to say was
"hey come in
make urself at home"
n dint know that i had to mention
to take a lit foot
everything is fragile in here
n when ever u re arranged evrything
i just neded to say
"u r no stranger
but try n understand
when i say
m not used u bein around
try not to borrow
evrything makin me hollow"
"there is some one at the door,
coud u get it plz?"
why do u think m too lazy
yea m busy ; busy figuring myself out
yeah i got some responsibility too
incase u dint notice
i pay to keep this palce running
when you give the stare
sayin "some one is here for u!!!"
no its not some who will replace u
why dont u understand
ur the only person whose ever been here
n if itd b me is for someone to leave
so now i say goodbye a kiss a hug
waitin for u to ask me to saty
but who am i blufin with
m leaving the only key
so that aleast some day ul blieve in me
n ul know all this so called my place
in my hreat m leavin u with
forver will be urs
n no more me left in it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment