Saturday 29 October 2011

stoln silence


lately
but rapidly
a confusion amoung my admirers
is costin me my believers
cuz of the rumor
known to every nonamer
that iv been infected
even before this song has been perfected
its clearly being reflected
as im easily being predicted
i wantd this damn thing off my back
so i paused this track
n pulled up all my strings
to arrange the docs meetings
to know whats wrong with me
finally they come upwith a theory
n say they may have a remedy
but first they gotto run some tests
they pile me up in straight jackets
n lock me up in a dorm
painted every inch in white fuckin norm
without any windows
like one of those shut rat holes
they start to turn the volume down
i begin to hear a persistent sound
i think its from this accedient
of me being alive causing this regiment
screaming inside of me
stitching a great agony
some one has broken thee
somehow no one else can see
n how do you expect
for me to survive til sunset
even if i hide in a closet
hoping to hit my reset
it doesnt stop
i wanna give up
n when i surender
i can only remeber
i hear a word
it is too much bulrd
but it is slowly gaining controll
im losing in me my role
these voices of me once which inspire
now are startin to conspire
asking me to retire
but iv written this overnighter
to be a survivor
tryin to respire
n suddenly something starts cracking
there the doors open
so i read my prayers
asking for exterminators
to kill wahts benaeth my layers
this constant undying servailance
but for my ignorance
im sentenced to infinite stoln silence

No comments:

Post a Comment