Friday 28 October 2011

17 kilz


to al dat i don wanna no
say this is how it shud go
so you havnt heard
im populor with my word
among the herd
not so much to wory
herz my story
n the worldz f'd up glory
i waz countd to be ten
but im startin to learn
dancin with dead iz so much fun
for this my own song
it has been al along
with these lyrics is there sometin worng
that say
do they listen to silent cries (of blood) that pary
does the so cald peace ever come into play
n my dayz go this way
wakin everyday to see
my worst nightmare alive in me
salve of peple (from the cause) who call it be my destiny
then i close my eyes seekin to learn
will i ever have it to be my turn
can i ever have some palce someone to say i'd return
i try findin  words of hope upon to live n run
but there hardly seems to be none
so i keep makin attempts to protect what i dream is mine
tryin to live in the rhyme
in this world they say itz a crime
they think itz not worth a dime
noin al the beat of the heart down below
is gettin cold n slow
now here is where you may think that u know
hey take a clue
this part was meant for you
it aint no cowards song
but the curse of the sin that comes along
open your eyes it aint no play staition game
on intensity there iz no restrain
im kept alive to live what i say
to be foolishly strong
n survive the crowd among
til there comes the day
when ur morinin newspapers say
"found dead in someones driveway"
so this my pursuit of happiness
to be shot and buried in the six foot dampness
now the reason for this confession
iz todays obsession
that this day im senteen
n gift upon my head was 600 dollars in green
im waitin to stop this pain n all
by takin one last stroll
so her comz my judgemnt's cal
for me to fall
by closin in to test my skills
just to pay
n say
damn 17 kills!

No comments:

Post a Comment